2. I really need to start writing my blog posts when I have free time and schedule them to post, I always have great intentions of getting my posts done daily and then I run out of time. My life is just to crazy, lately. Do you schedule your blog posts?
3. It is very nasty in Boston today, cold, raw and rainy. But I made the best of it with my bright monogrammed umbrella from A. Tierney and my Hunter rain boots :)
4. The hubs and I took our niece, CEB, pumpking picking this weekend. It was lots of fun and it reminded me what a wonderful Daddy MMB will be one day!
MMB & CEB
5. One of my besties got married about a month ago and it was such a fun weekend!
The bride and me!
6. We are wrapping up the 2011 wedding season with our 10th wedding since May. So excited to celebrate AL & JM in NYC.
AL is in the blue, at our wedding this June!