1. I can't snap.
2. My middle name is Ann.
3. I am the oldest of 4 children.
4. I have 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother.
5. I'm an Aires.
6. I have this abnormal fear of someone breaking into my apartment and killing me (sick I know).
7. I'm a story-teller, it's what I do best.
8. I think one of my favorite foods is dirty water dogs aka hot dogs out of the street carts in NYC.
9. I like swimming pools more than the beach...they have swim up bars!
10. I have wanted to be a mom since I was 5.
11. Like I said I can't snap, but I can tear up the ski slope.
12. I am a total hypochondriac. Really - it's bad.
13. I heart birthdays...mine usually turns into a week celebration - okay a month.
14. YES - i did eat a snickers with mayo on it.
15. The night sky in Maine is the prettiest thing I have ever seen.
16. I want to be an entrepreneur just like my dad :)
17. I hope I can be an amazing one of a kind mother that my mom is.
18. I ALWAYS write a thank you note, not an email but an actual note on stationery.
19. My boyf thinks I am prettier without makeup! That's why I love him!
20. I like how I look with my hair tied back in a wet knot more than when it's blown out.
21. I am the biggest oxymoron.
22. I am a democrat.
23. LuLu Vuitton (my kitten) is the best!
24. I send cards for every holiday, even st. patricks day - lulu is usually the model.
25. I generally always do the right thing.
26. I TALK a lot...
27. I need to remember to THINK before I SPEAK more...
28. I'm opiniated and never compromise my thoughts...
29. Currently I own 17 pairs of Jack Rodgers.
30. A girl can never have to many Louis Vuitton bags, I am up to 5 and the collection is growing.
31. Reading is my fav thing to do. I read about 2 books a week.
32. I want to write a book one day.
33. I have a crazy imagination.
34. I have loved olive juice since I was a kid. Used to drink it out of the jar.
35. Dirty Martinis are my fav cocktail.
36. Real Simple is my fav mag.
37. Jodi Picoult is my favorite author.
38. I always wondered what it would feel like to fall in love/be in love and then I met MMB (the boyf).
39. I have gotten weekly manis/pedis since I was in 7th grade and started babysitting - gotta love extra cash.
40. I'm 24 (soon to be 25) and still love babysitting.
41. I feel so lucky to have lots of amazing friends.
42. I like meeting new people, and always try to take something away from every person I meet.
43. I try to put myself in another persons shoes before I judge.
44. I judge myself the hardest.
45. My family inspires me every single day.
46. I'm dramatic.
47. I'm glad I kissed my lifelong crush before I fell in love.
48. I'll never grow out of being preppy, loving pink, or my monogram.
49. Being HEALTHY & HAPPY are the most important things.
50. YOLO - you only live once - I say that mantra everyday and am working on living it everyday.